Visiting Portugal in a tent is a beautiful way to discover and experience the varied nature of Portugal up close. Quinta do Pomarinho offers spacious sites for a tent Portugal. For us, camping is really meant for relaxing and finding rest, space, and freedom. Our natural camping terrain lies close the Spanish border, in the midst of natural park Serre de São Mamede.
You can set up your tent Portugal in the olive garden or on a flat piece of upper terrain. All locations offer a beautiful view of the surrounding hills of the natural park. And on clear days you can also see the tips of the Serra de Estrela mountains.
In total, there are a 20 camping sites to set up your caravan, camper, or tent Portugal, with electricity as an option. Because of the small size you can be certain that you will find the atmosphere and rest you need for a relaxing holiday amidst nature in your tent Portugal.
Facilities tent Portugal
On our SVR-camping you will find good sanitary facilities, where the water is warmed using solar energy. On the grounds there is a swimming pool, a fresh-water stream, and a small lake.
Rates and opening hours
You are welcome to visit Camping Portugal with your tent all year round. Check camping rates for our summer-, winter-, and long term rates.
For camping in July and August we advise you to book early. For more information or reservations, please contact us.
Tent Portugal: other possibilities
- Natural camping terrain. For adventurous camping, Quinta do Pomarinho also offers a natural camping terrain without electricity available. Of course, there are still good sanitary facilities, as well as a special roofed cooking spot and a picnic table. The night sky above your tent Portugal is truly breathtaking!
- Renting a caravan. If you would like to camp out but are looking for something a little more luxurious, then we offer a small caravan Portugal and a larger caravan Portugal. Both are located on a nice private part of the terrain.
- Tour Portugal. With your own tent Portugal you can make a beautiful tour and camp on multiple locations in Portugal. We work together with other Dutch camping owners in Portugal to be able to offer you a tour through 5 beautiful natural camping grounds, including our own Quinta do Pomarinho.
When you visit tent Portugal, there are numerous ways to relax and enjoy nature. The surroundings are truly a walking paradise but you can also bike, horseback ride, swim, and fish. Also enjoy the local cuisine and visit the white towns high up in the hills that offer magnificent views towards Spain.
Contact and reservations
You can reserve a spot for your tent at our camping Portugal in the following ways:
- Fill in the form below
- Mail us via email@example.com
- Or call us at 00351 965 755 341
After receiving your reservations we will send you more information to finalize your booking.
You can also contact us with questions about camping with your camper Portugal or about your camper tour to Portugal. We are happy to be of service!