Visiting caravan Portugal is a great way to experience Portuguese's beautiful and varied nature from up close. Quinta do Pomarinho offers a small-scale camping with spacious camping sites where you can relax and find yourself some rest, space, and freedom. The camping is located in the middle of natural park Serra de São Mamede, close to the Spanish border.
From your caravan Portugal site, that can be found in the olive tree garden or on a flat piece of upper terrain, you will have a beautiful view of the surrounding hills of the natural park. On clear days, you can even see the peaks of the Serra da Estrela on clear days.
In total there are 20 sites with electricity available for your camper, tent, or caravan Portugal. Due to it being so small-scale, we can ensure you that you will find the rest you need for a relaxing holiday surrounded by nature.
Facilities caravan Portugal
On our SVR-camping you will find good sanitary facilities that make use of solar energy. There is a pit where you can empty the toilet of your caravan Portugal.
Rates and opening hours
You are welcome all year round with your caravan Portugal. We are open the whole year, including the late summer and in the winter.
Check our summer-, winter- and long-term camping rates.
For a caravan holiday in the months July and August we would like to advise you to book early. For more information or reservations you can contact us.
Caravan Portugal: other possibilities
- Natural camping terrain. For the more adventurous caravan Portugal camper, there is also a natural camping terrain without electricity available. Of course, there are still good sanitary facilities available and also a nice roofed cooking spot and picnic table.
- Renting a caravan. If you like camping but you don't have or you don't want to take along your own caravan, we have a small caravan Portugal and a slightly larger caravan Portugal for rent. Both can be found on a special private site on the terrain.
- Tour Portugal. With your own caravan Portugal you can make a beautiful caravan trip. The Alto Alentejo offers more than enough variation, but we can imagine that you would like to see more of the landscape during your caravan holiday. That is why we, together with 5 other Dutch campings, offer the possibility for a caravan tour along multiple rural campings.
During your caravan Portugal stay you can make both sporty and cultural trips. Next to the numerous walking opportunities that the area offers, you can also bike and horseback ride. You can also swim and fish in many small lakes. Spectacularly situated white towns and culinary local dishes are also things for which the Alto Alentejo is famous.
Contact and reservations
You can make a reservation to camp on our camping in Portugal with your caravan or caravan club in the followings ways:
- Fill in the form below
- Mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at 00351 965 755 341
After receiving your reservations we will send you more information to finalize your booking.
You can also contact us with questions about camping with your camper Portugal or about your camper tour to Portugal. We are glad to be of service!