Camping at natural terrain
Quinta do Pomarinho is a small-scale holiday farm with a beautiful natural camping terrain for lovely camping Portugal. The natural camping terrain of 62 acres offers you rest, space, and freedom in the midst of the typical, hilly nature of the Alto Alentejo.
Camping Portugal means spacious sites for your caravan, camper, or tent, shadow from cork trees, and a beautiful view on the hills of natural park Serra de São Mamede and, in the distance, the mountain tops of the Serra de Estrela.
Camping Portugal on a real natural camping terrain also means camping without electricity, but with other good facilities. We will make sure that, apart from electricity, you will have everything you need!
Facilities natural camping terrain
There are good sanitary facilities on the natural camping terrain, where the water is warmed using solar power. Furthermore, there is also a special roofed cooking spot and a picnic table that offers a beautiful view of the hills. Simple camping Portugal at its best!
Rates and opening hours
Camping Portugal at Quinta do Pomarinho is possible all year round. You can find our summer-, winter- and long-term camping rates at camping rates.
For the months July and August we advise you to book on time. You can contact us for more information or reservations.
Camping Portugal: other possibilities
- More luxury. For campers that want electricity or enjoy the company of others we have 20 sites, next to the natural camping terrain, with electricity in the olive garden or on a flat piece of upper terrain. Here, camping Portugal also offers rest and space, but the sites are just closer to the main house, swimming pool, and lake.
- Renting a caravan Alentejo. We have two caravans for rent that can both be found on a beautiful private spot. Camping Portugal in nature without having to take everything along yourself!
- Tour Portugal. Even thought camping Portugal in Alto Alentejo offers enough possibilities for a short or a long vacation, we can imagine that you would like to see more of Portugal. This is why you can tour Portugal by visiting 5 cooperating Dutch camping grounds in the countryside, which are just a day-drive away. Camping Portugal will then become an alternation of sea, hills, mountains, and different climates.
Because Quinta do Pomarinho is located in the middle of a natural park, and it's easy to combine camping Portugal with walking, cycling, horseback riding, or swimming. There is also more than enough culture, because you can find lots of spectacularly located Medieval villages and Roman remains in the hilly- and rocky region.
Contact and reservations
You can reserve a spot at our camping Portugal with your camper or camper club in the following ways:
- Fill in the form below
- Mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at 00351 965 755 341
After receiving your reservations we will send you more information to finalize your booking.
You can also contact us with questions about camping with your camper Portugal or about your camper tour to Portugal. We are happy to be of service!